The National Painting and Decorating Show is on Tuesday 26th and Wednesday 27th November at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry. The Show is open from 09:30 to 16:00 both days. Below is some of what to expect!Click here for free tickets
Build a Better Business!
That’s the theme of this year’s show. Special seminars, sponsored by Painting And Decorating News will provide visitors with plenty of top tips and info to help maximise productivity and profitability. From social media to professional training, and from efficient spray painting to health and safety, find out how your approach to these topics can boost your business.
2-Day Event is Action-Packed
Don’t miss out on two great days buzzing with: new product launches, practical demonstrations, fantastic show-only deals, free samples, hands-on trials, competitions, raffles and prizes.
Daily Draw for Free Training Course
Offer your clients a complete system approach to sustainable window and timber repairs. Repair Care International will be holding a daily draw for a free contractor training course.Click here for free tickets
What‘s New in Decorative Effects?
Following their successful debut last year, the two Decorative Effects Theatres will be back in action again for 2019. Check out this special show feature where you can watch and learn from the pros about the latest decorative effects and how you can achieve them.
It’s in the bag!
Each day of the show, the first 1000 visitors to arrive will receive a FREE DecoBag packed with product goodies donated by exhibitors. Everyone’s a winner. So be an early bird, because when they’re gone, they’re gone!
Watch and learn from the masters
Be sure to drop into the two ‘open area’ MasterClass theatres situated right in the centre of the exhibition. Every 30 minutes, experts will give presentations and demonstrations of some of the latest products, trends and techniques driving today’s decorating industry. Check out the daily programme in your FREE show guide.Click here for free tickets
As you shop the show aisles, keep an eye out for the ever popular Lucky Dip Buckets. Every visitor to dip their hand into the bucket is a winner, so have a go and you will take away some great gifts and useful promotional items.
And there’s more, including:
- Aristospray invites visitors to have a go with the latest HVLP and airless sprayers from QTech.
- Check out Dexters’ modular workwear trouser with its unique interchangeable pocket system.
- The Brewers Goodie Bag will be back – and better than ever!
- Dulux Trade will showcase its latest developments in the world of colour.
- Happy 125th anniversary to the Painting & Decorating Association!
- Stop by the tesa stand to find out more about its latest EasyCover range.
- Brush Mate’s Trade 20 and Trade 4+ labels have a new look! Find out more on the stand.
- Refuel as you tour the show with a quick bite in the Axus Décor Café.
- The Coffee Zone, sponsored by Crown Decorating Centres. With so many exhibitors to meet, products to discover and demos to see, you’ll welcome a break at the CoffeeZone, where you can plan the rest of your day to make the most of your show visit.