Visitor registration for the 25th staging of the National Painting and Decorating Show is now open. November’s event is set to break new ground with exhibits from all around the world providing UK professionals with the very latest developments in product design and technology.Suppliers from Europe, Scandinavia, Asia and North America will use the show as a launch pad for new product innovation – and UK producers and stockists hold back some of their most attractive deals until this end-of-year event to cement new relationships with users.
This year’s theme will be ‘Build a Better Business’ introducing visitors to the widest range of business advice and ideas, materials choice and application techniques. The following subjects will be covered at the Build a Better Business Seminars, Sponsored by Painting and Decorating News:
- How social media can boost business for the pro decorator
- Get a grip. Working at height safely
- Spraying – get the business boosting know-how
- Don’t court trouble – keeping within the law and contract insurance
- Subcontracting – how it can work for you
- Ongoing training – expanding your skills set
- Tax, plan and save
It’s a great day out! Live product demonstrations, discounts and free samples are hallmarks of the exhibition and 2019 will be no exception with plenty on offer throughout the event – Tuesday 26th and Wednesday 27th November at Coventry’s Ricoh Arena.