Job Advertiser Terms and Conditions
1. Prices published by PDS Promotions Ltd (PDS) are subject to revision at any time and orders are accepted on the condition that the price refers only to the period specified.
2. Logos etc. must conform to PDS’s specification and PDS reserves the right to charge the buyer for any work necessary to conform to its specifications.
3. If an advertisement carries a link to another site, the buyer is responsible for maintaining the link and the content of the link. The advert will be removed if PDS finds the link defamatory or objectionable.
4. Employment agencies or businesses must comply with their obligations under the Employment Agencies Act and the Conduct of Employment Agencies and employment Businesses Agencies Regulations 2004.
5. PDS cannot guarantee any response to the advertisements or the responses will be from those suited to the job.
6. PDS will not be liable for any damages, financial or otherwise resulting directly or indirectly for the website being off line for any reason. In the event that the website remains offline for 5 consecutive days or more, liability is limited to a proportional refund of the fee paid according to the period of time for which the advertisement has already been on line.
7. PDS is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from copyright infringements from copy supplied by the buyer.
8. PDS without any responsibility to the Advertiser, reject, cancel or require any Advertisement to be amended that it considers unsuitable or contrary to these Terms and remove, not publish, suspend or change the position of any such Advertisement. PDS may refuse to publish any Advertisement for any Advertiser who has not paid any sums due for any advertising in of the Websites. The Advertiser will remain responsible for all outstanding charges.
9. The publication of an Advertisement by PDS does not mean that PDS accepts the Advertisement has been provided in accordance with these Terms or that PDS has waived its rights under these Terms.
10. 7. The Advertiser guarantees to PDS that:
(i) any information supplied in connection with the Advertisement is accurate, complete, true and not misleading;
(ii) it has obtained the consent of any living person whose name or image (in whole or in part) is contained in any Advertisement;
(iii) the Advertisements are legal, decent, honest and truthful, are not contrary to the provisions of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice (including the British Code of Advertising, Sales Promotion and Direct Marketing and all other codes under the general supervision of the Advertising Standards Authority (iv ) are not libellous or obscene and do not infringe the rights of any person (including any person’s intellectual property rights);(iv) the Advertisement will not be prejudicial to the image or reputation of PDS or the Website; and(v) all Advertisements submitted for publication online will be free of any viruses and no Advertisement will cause an adverse effect on the operation of the Website(s).
11. Where the Advertiser is an advertising agency or media buyer, the Advertiser guarantees that it is authorised by the advertiser of a product or service to place the Advertisement with PDS and the Advertiser will compensate PDS for any claim made by such advertiser against PDS.
All Advertisements are accepted on the basis that they will be paid for at the applicable rates set out in the applicable rate card on the date of publication.
All sums payable to PDS should be made in accordance with PD Financial Terms & Conditions which are: PDS’s standard credit terms are for payment to be received as cleared funds by BACS payment on or before 28 days of the date of insertion/date of invoice. Any changes to the Standard Payment Terms must be agreed by the PDS. PDS may charge interest on the amount outstanding up to 4% above the Bank of England base rate.
a) Notice of cancellation received 28 days or more before first publication, 25% of total booking fee due
b) Notice of cancellation received 8-27 days before first publication, 50% of total booking fee due
c) Notice of cancellation received 0-7 days before first publication, 100% of total booking fee due
General Terms and Conditions for Use of Website
Welcome to the website of Painting and Decorating News (PDN). If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern PDN’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The terms ‘Painting and Decorating News’, ‘PDN’, ‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘our’ refer to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the editorial content of Painting & Decorating News, the publishers (PDS Promotions Ltd) are not responsible for the accuracy of, and do not necessarily hold the same opinion or view, of the posts that appear within this on-line news service. The publishers renounce any liability (whether in contract or tort) attaching to any of them for the consequences of any inaccuracy whether negligent or not.
In addition, contributing organisations or individuals are solely responsible for ensuring that all images or copy supplied to Painting and Decorating News have been cleared so that no copyright has been infringed by their publication on the Painting and Decorating News web site.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
This website also includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.