Brewers Gets Emotional
Brewers has launched of an exclusive new paint colour collection, Emotions of Colour, from Ideal Home and Albany.
Ideal Home Editor Heather Young comments ‘‘The concept for Emotions of Colour is all about inspiring people to choose colour for their home, based on the way it makes them feel. The choice of colours can often feel overwhelming, but by grouping them into moodbased palettes, we hope to make embracing colour easier.’
The colours are:
- EMPOWERING – Strong, highly pigmented shades to add impact and drama.
- GROUNDING – A contemporary palette of natural colours that signify strength and stability.
- COCOONING – Warm neutrals and earthy hues.
- RELAXING – A blend of muted neutrals and chalky pastels to soothe and calm.
- UPLIFTING – Clean, fresh shades.
The Emotions of Colour collection is exclusively available in-store or online from Brewers Decorator Centres or designerpaint.com from the 1st May.