Kent Blaxill stocks Bradite
Bradite’s full range of protective coatings is now available from family-owned firm, Kent Blaxill. With over 175 years in the business, Kent Blaxill operates 10 builders’ merchant’s outlets throughout Essex, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Suffolk.
Bradite, which has been producing paints since 1938, specialises in high quality, high performance protective coatings that are tintable in the full BS4800, and RAL colour ranges.
Kent Blaxill is now stocking six categories of Bradite products: Polyurethane Single Pack Floor Paint; Cladit exterior cladding paint; 2K Floor & Wall Paint; Fastrac Enamel metal paint; All Metals Primer; and Chlorinated Rubber Line Marking Paint. They also offer a comprehensive range of preparation products, including an industrial degreaser, concrete etch primer and a pre-treatment for galvanised steel.
Dan Ruegg, Head of Protective Coatings at Kent Blaxill, comments: “We chose the Bradite range because the products are fully tintable in all of our branches, so there was no need to add any special machinery.
“The range is also very well marketed,” Dan concludes, “with plenty of back-up from Bradite, including highly effective POS, staff training and merchant support.”
To deliver additional customer service, Kent Blaxill’s team of dedicated protective coatings specialists are available for on-site visits to provide technical advice and specifications on the entire range.
“Kent Blaxill’s decision to stock our specialist protective coatings is a win-win situation for both of our organisations,” says James Burton, Head of Sales and Technical Support at Bradite. “It means more choice for Kent Blaxill customers when they are sourcing high quality, high performance paints and coatings for a wide range of projects and applications and it further expands distribution, awareness and availability of the Bradite brand throughout East Anglia.”
Having served the Colchester area since 1838, when it was founded as an oil and glass business on the town’s High Street, Kent Blaxill has expanded across East Anglia, offering paints and coatings, timber, glass, ironmongery, tools, landscaping and building supplies.